• This event is open to all area home school seniors!
• Graduation will be held on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 6:30pm at Jefferson Avenue Baptist Church, 316 Sunshine, Springfield, Mo. (corner of Sunshine and Jefferson).
• Cost: $100 (covers cap and gown, cake and punch, programs, and other expenses).
• Registration form and fee must be turned in or postmarked no later than Saturday, February 23, 2019.
Download Registration Form
• Checks should be made out to Home Schoolers’ Academy with “graduation” on the memo line.
• Registration forms and checks can be mailed to
Home Schoolers’ Academy
P.O. Box 407
Springfield, Mo. 65801
• You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. If it has been 2 weeks since you turned in or mailed your registration and you have not received an email confirmation contact Stephanie Shepard at email@example.com.
• Each graduate will have half of an 8ft. rectangular table to set up a “brag” table. These will be located in the gym.
• Families will need to supply 10 digital “through the years” pictures of their graduate on a disc or thumb drive. Pictures need to be in order from baby picture to senior picture and will be shown as part of a slide show before the ceremony. The pictures will need to be turned in before or during the parent meeting on February 23, 2019.
• The graduation colors are black and red. Boys will wear a black cap and gown. Girls will wear a red cap and gown. Each graduate will have a red and black tassel with a 2019 pendant.
• For the ceremony the parents will speak a blessing of no more than 3 minutes over their graduate. During this time the graduates name and “bio” from the registration form will be shown on the screen. If you wish to provide a diploma for your graduate you will give it to them at this time.
• Music will be provided.
• A keynote speak will be provide.
• A cake and punch reception will be held in the gym after the ceremony.
• A parent meeting will be held on Saturday, February 23, 2019. Time and location to be announced. Only one parent need attend but both are welcome.
• The registration fee and form are due no later than this date and can be turned in at the meeting.
• You must supply 10 digital “through the years” pictures of your graduate on a disc or thumb drive no later than this date. Pictures must be in order from baby picture to senior picture. The disc or thumb drive can be turned in at this meeting. Please label your disc or thumb drive with your student’s name.
• More detailed information will be given on the graduation ceremony.