We will meet this year at Antioch United Methodist Church, 3614 N. State Hwy H, Springfield. Due to the size of the location, our current enrollment, and COVID issues some changes to our program have had to be made for the 2021-2022 school year.
- We will be unable to offer the class for 3 to 4 year olds.
- Instead of having a 13 to 14 year olds group we will have an 11 to 13 year olds group and a 14 and up group.
- Drama and Music will be a combined class instead of two separate classes. Our 2021-2022 classes are Art, Drama/Music, Life Skills, and P.E. for ages 5 through high school.
- Our meeting time will be from 10:30am to 2:30pm with built in time for sanitizing rooms between each class.
- Start of classes will be delayed until Monday, October 4, 2021
Your child/children may be put on a waiting list depending upon availability. The child’s age as of August 1 determines their group placement.
Non-refundable application fee through August 31 – $35 per family.
Non-refundable application fee paid on or after September 1 – $45 per family.
STEP 1: PLEASE read: Parent and Student Handbook
STEP 2: Once you have read our handbook & agree to the content therein, proceed to STEP 3.
STEP 3: please click link below, print & complete your application*:
HSA Enrollment Application
STEP 4: Mail your completed application & your application fee to:
Home Schoolers’ Academy
P.O. Box 407
Springfield, MO 65801
*PLEASE complete all parts of the application form. All applications MUST provide a valid email and/or working phone number (cell or landline) with a working voice mailbox. We MUST be able to communicate with parents/caregivers from the point of receiving your application. Applications without the fee included are considered incomplete and will not be reviewed until fee is remitted.
If you have not received a confirmation email within two weeks of having mailed your application please let us know.
COST: TUITION **
Tuition is monthly and is based upon the number of children each family enrolls. The number of HSA Mondays per calendar month does not alter the monthly tuition. Inclement weather and/or other unforeseen emergencies that cancel classes also does not alter the monthly tuition. Tuition MUST be remitted on the first Monday of the month on which HSA meets.
2021-2022 School Year
1st child = $55 4 children = $105
2 children = $80 5 children = $115
3 children = $95 6 children = $125
* add $10 per additional child after 6
**Prices are subject to change